Sunday, November 11, 2018

Happy Sunday!



Woah...this is the second post in less than a week!! Yay! I am so happy! LOL I wanted to share what I have been up to. Jay has now started a new job which is keeping him busy. His schedule will be different so it has been an adjustment, but we are getting there.
I have recently started a Facebook group that will go live this week, it is called Footprints on the heart! <3 I have created it for Moms that have lost a child to have a place for them to be able to share their baby and be around other moms who get it. I remember one of the hardest things for me besides losing Jayden was not knowing anyone who has lost a child before.

I am thankful for the people I have met since losing Jayden. I believe that Jayden has put these people in my life to help me thru my grieving process. I hope to be able to be there for other moms.

If interested in learning more about my group, please comment or contact me. I love helping to #breakthesilence and to share Jayden's story with everyone that I meet.

No comments: