Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Working on me

The past couple weeks I have been seeing my counselor again. I started seeing her a couple months after losing Jayden. A couple months ago I felt myself going back down into a place I didn't like. I thought 2 years after losing Jayden I would be in a different place...what place I would be in? I am not really sure. I just hate the feeling I feel and how I feel when I see a pregnant women. It is very hard. I should be in a place now that is so much different than I am. I should have a 2 year old along with my 5 and 9 year old. I hate it. I am trying to figure out how to switch my mind to another place.

If anyone has ever been in a dark place they understand how it feels. I am trying to put myself first and try to work on me and what is going on inside me. I need to do this to make sure I can be the best mom , wife and friend I can be.


No comments: