Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Been awhile..

Wow, I am really slacking on this blog thing. There is no real excuse except for the fact that I don't get to really sit down and sit at my computer too often to just type out a post. The end of the year of school has come and gone and I just can not believe that I will have a 3rd grader and a kindergartener in my house. :( Seriously makes me so sad. I am trying to make this summer go as slow as possible. I do not know what I will do without Austen at home. My heart breaks so much knowing that I should have a little boy running around the house as well. I still have such a hard time with this. I honestly do not know why our boy had to be taken away. It still feels like some nightmare and sometimes it still is.

We went to Florida with my whole family and it was nice to get away and enjoy some pool time and sun. The kids had a blast and we were lucky to have been able to stay as long as we could. It was hard to come back to reality, like it always is, but we are still so blessed. Our summer is busy with the kids in different camps and then a trip out to see our Virginia Beach Family! It should be a lot of fun!


No comments: