Friday, October 3, 2014

Mom's Bible Study

This past week I went to my 3rd Mom's Bible study group on Thursdays mornings. I can not say how thankful I am that I found this group. My friend Maggie had invited me before, but it had taken me awhile to want to try it out. I was raised religious, but never thought I always understood everything there was to understand. This women have opened their hearts and arms to me and have been so welcoming. I am thankful for them and this group. I am also thankful that I am beginning to really see that between this past very challenging year that God has never left my side. He let me curse him, scream at him, tell him how angry I was at him and he just stood there saying "Go ahead get it out I am still here no matter what" I think that is amazing. I think it is even more amazing that I am beginning to see that.

No comments: