Sunday, March 2, 2014

3 months

To my sweet boy, I can not believe it has been 3 months. I feel like it was just  yesterday.  Mom misses you every day. I kiss your picture and your box every night before I go to sleep. You are constantly in my heart and my thoughts. Addison talks about you a lot and it melts my heart. I wish you were still in my belly and growing. As it gets closer and closer to April, things get harder and harder, especially inside of me. I still can not believe this all happened to us. I am still having a hard time going to church and forgiving God, but I want you to know I am trying to. I am going to be joining a prayer group through Hope Moms. They have been my saving grace thru a lot of this, including my soul sister Jennifer. I am blessed to have so many people that care for our family and especially for you! I pray that you are in Papa's arms and you are surrounded by Boppa, Muz and Grandpa Ken. I pray that Papa is telling you all about your siblings who so longed to meet you and how much they do love you. I love you my boy and miss you every single day!!!

No comments: