Tuesday, August 13, 2013

This Week

This is an emotional week for sure, so much in one week. Addison will be turning 7, I can hardly believe that my little girl is going to be 7! Time is flying way too fast. Another sad part about this week is that it will be 1 year from when Papa passed away. I honestly can not believe it has been almost a year since he has been gone. Thinking about all he has missed, holidays, birthdays, but I know even though we couldn't see him, he was there with us. It is the selfish part of me that wishes he was here, to hear his voice, give him a hug and just hear his stories! There isn't a day go by where I don't think about him and wish he was still here.

I found these pictures from when we went to Randall Oaks farm when Addison was little and she just loved being with Papa. I love these pictures so much and I treasure them every day!



No comments: