Friday, March 22, 2013

The smallest thing can make a huge difference!!

This week has been a really good week! Why you ask? There really isn't one big thing that happened, but I guess a lot of little things. It started with on Sunday when a friend took me shopping to get some new clothes for myself and as she helped me pick out outfits it was really nice having someone just put their attention on me. I felt like a whole new person when I tried on these new clothes. I just couldn't believe that finding out I can wear and fit into colored skinny pants could make me feel so much better!

Monday I had to work and a lot of people know how I have been having some trouble with Austen knowing when you use his words instead of his arms when playing with friends. This week was different, he did amazing and the week just kept getting better and better. He was playing with friends and having a great time. I am so happy that he is loving being at my work, it makes things so much better for me too!!!

I am also blessed with the best family and friends I could ask for! Thank you for adding to my good week! Here is to the weekend!!!

No comments: