Thursday, July 7, 2011

4th of July Weekend

We had a very busy, but fun 4th of July weekend! We went to the festival in Crystal Lake where Addy got to ride 3 rides and then told me it wasn't a festival it was actually a carnival. Too cute, my 4 year old is correcting me. We also went to the pool at HealthBridge and the kids had a blast. Sunday we went to my parents for a BBQ and got to spend some time with Nana and Papa as well. The weather was so nice all weekend.
Austen has been walking more and more lately and is too cute when he does walk. If I can manage to get it on video I will. Another big news is we started shopping for a bigger car and believe or not we decided on a van, a mini-van to be exact. I never thought in a million years I would be the mom with a mini-van, but I can tell you as we are finalizing everything that I LOVE it! I will post pictures soon, until then check out some pictures from our weekend!









No comments: