Thursday, April 14, 2011

Happy 15 months to Austen


I can hardly believe Austen is 15 months old. I can not believe that 15 months ago I was sitting in the hospital getting prepped for my c section and had no idea that I was having this amazing little boy. He is the most amazing little boy. He is always happy and gets so excited when he sees his sister. I feel like more and more he is changing right before my eyes. I have heard that with the second child things happen so much faster since you have another child to take care of. Some of his new things:

-Blowing Kisses with his hand
-Putting his arms up to say all done or where is something he is looking for
-loving Elmo, starts dancing every time he hears the theme song
-loves playing with shape toys and tries to put the right shape back in the right spot
-saying more words...he is starting to say Mama, he started recently saying Nonna, for Mickey it is "Key", I remember Addy saying the same way.
-he is close to walking, but not yet which is fine, because when he starts walking it will be running

We just love our little guy! His smile could melt anyone's heart!

No comments: