Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Addy's 1st day of school


Addy had her first day of preschool today and she couldn't have been more excited. She was wearing her backpack all morning. I was so happy for her because she had been looking forward to this day for so long. Austen and I were able to run 3 different errands while she was at school. It is amazing what you can get done with just 1 kid. It is nice to have this time with Austen and even though I got a little teary-eyed dropping Addy off at school she couldn't have been happier. I swear seeing your kids smile and happy melts the heart.

1 comment:

The Pepperells said...

Our Addison is already talking about going to school...she wants to go bad! I will be so excited for her when she goes because I think she will love it...but I am going to cry like a baby! ;)