Sunday, August 15, 2010

Weekend


Saturday night Jay and I headed into the city for a fun date. We headed the The House of Blues for a quick snack where we saw Hanson...yes the Hanson brothers still perform, were performing that night. There were a whole bunch of girls waiting for them outside. When we were inside there we could hear them practicing upstairs, but did not him there hit "MMMBop"...not sure what other songs they even had. Ha! My sister and her boyfriend picked us up from there and then when to The Second City and saw "The Best Scenes from the Last 50 Years" It was a hilarious show!!! So hilarious that Jay and I even got pulled up on stage for two different skits. I was so embarressed, but Jay said I did good. What an experience. After the show we met up with my sister Emily and her boyfriend Kevin and went to dinner. It was a great end to a perfect day!! Check out some pictures from our trip and the picture of the stage to show how close we were to the stage at Second City!




No comments: