Wednesday, December 2, 2009

In Memory





This is very hard for me to talk about, but yesterday we lost our family's dog Sammy Jo. My family got her when I was a senior in highschool. She was a HUGE part of our family and will be missed more than she will ever know. I am so glad Addy got to meet her and she loved Sammy so much. I think telling Addy was very hard especially when we were over at my parents house today and she asked where Sammy was. The tears started right away, but she knew because I had talked to her about it and she just hugged me. Although Sammy is now somewhere where she can walk, see and is in no pain. As my dad put it she is with my grandfather(Boppa) sitting in his lap and running on the beach which she so loved to do when we were in Florida. We miss you Sam!

No comments: