Friday, October 24, 2008

New Job

So I started a new job this past week. I am now working at the new Healthbridge in Huntley in the childcare area and it is so nice. Addy loves it there and there are a total of 6 people working at the same time. This is something that I am so not used to since the last place I worked at I was the only one in the childcare. The daycare is more like a preschool for Addy. We do arts and crafts, story time, song time and snack time. The bonus is there are NO TV at all. Addy is so active it is great and she never wants to leave this place. I am very happy with this job so far and I am looking forward to learning more. I am really blessed that I have this job and it allows me to still spend time with Addy.

2 comments:

The Olson Family said...

are they looking for more people to work there? I need a job and I have Tessa.

The Olson Family said...

Congrats too!