Sunday, August 24, 2008

Addy's 2 year appt



Addy had her 2 year appointment on Friday and she was such a brave little girl. She got measured and weighed on the big person scale and was so brave. The doctor said that she is growing up great and he has no worries at all about her late talking. Although lately she has been more talkative then ever. She always has something to say, it may not always be as clear to anyone else, but she talks. She also is very busy and is as active as every other normal 2 year old. She had to get a finger prick, that didn't bother her at all and also another shot. She cried, but it was just for a little bit afterward. I was so proud of her. She was so brave.
We ran some errands after her appointment and on our way back to my parents she fell asleep. My mom got this picture of her. I just love it. She has not slept like this one me in a very long time. She is my sweet little princess.

1 comment:

c. carpenter said...

Happy Belated Birthday Addy!!
Love Cousin Carla!